The JOE-4OIL PROGRAM is now available to those in need.
Each eligible household is allowed a one-time delivery per heating season of 100 gallons of home heating oil for free.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must call 1-877-JOE-4-OIL (1-877-563-4645) to apply for the program. (Applications are NOT available online.)
- A customer service representative will take some preliminary information over the phone.
- The applicant will receive an Income Verification Form by mail.
- The applicant must fill in their income, sign and return this form.
- For qualified applicants, a voucher for oil will be sent to their home.
- The customer is responsible for contacting their approved dealer and scheduling a delivery.
Our program only approves a one-time delivery of 100 gallons per household.
The application process takes four to five weeks as it in not an emergency assistance program.
Remember – The ONLY way to apply is to call the Hotline.