Valvtect Additives & Marine Gasoline and Diesel
ValvTect Marine Gasoline is "specially formulated" for marine engines and is designed to prevent the problems of ethanol gasoline, such as phase separation, moisture, poor stability and the formation of power-robbing carbon deposits.
ValvTect Marine Gasoline is "specially formulated" for your marine gasoline engine. It requires no additional fuel additives to protect your engine, eliminating any risk of improper additive use and saves time and money.
Request ValvTect Information
- Increases cetane up to 6.5 numbers.
- Exceeds Cummins L-10 Superior rating (10 CRC max).
- Cleans up injector deposits.
- Reduces piston and combustion chamber deposits.
- Helps prevent rust & corrosion.
- VT-101 lubricates injectors and pumps and prevents premature wear.
- Helps improve thermal and storage stability beyond industry standards.
- Helps prevent sludge.
- Increases filter life.
- Increases power.
- Improves heavy duty fuel economy up to 7.6%*.
- Fuel economy documented in TMC recommended SAE (Type II test procedure.)
- Extends injector life.
- Helps reduce smoke and particulate.
- Helps reduce exhaust emissions.
- Absorbs controlled amounts of moisture to help keep tanks dry.
- Protects against conditions that promote bacteria growth.